Google cloud platform
Google Cloud Platform
With built-in security, easy setup and easy to run, Google Cloud Platform helps move your business forward in the fastest manner and in a revolutionary way. Google Cloud Platform has services and solutions with tremendous efficiencies that help with software/application development, remote collaboration, content storage and data management. To improve your business operations, choose GCP that not only fits into your budget but meets your business needs.
The capital investment, in cloud computing, in maintaining and building data centers is replaced by consuming IT resources as a utility-like and an elastic service from a cloud “provider” (including computing, data processing, storage, analytics, networking, machine learning, application development, and even fully managed services).
Today, Google cloud platform is a part of computing enterprise mainstream across every organization, be it any size or type, unlike the past, when it was considered only the province of aggressively visionary users and enterprise and startups.
Advantage of Google Cloud Platform
GCP has made an abysmal impact on the economics of business and innovation altogether. It provides companies with an opportunity to not only focus on core competencies, reduce costs and meliorate flexibility but also to completely transform how they function- like for instance, by re-designing customer interactions as digital experiences or internal workflows that expand from the data center all the way through to mobile devices.
- Cloud solution architecture designing
- Cloud architecture implementation and management
- Google Cloud solution infrastructure management
- Security and Compliance
- Big Data and Analysis
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Services
Some more advantages of GCP in businesses include-
- Capital expenses can be transformed into operating expenses.
- Resources can be consumed and purchased on a “pay-as-you-go” basis, and altered in number as required for optimal utilization.
- End-user productivity is conveniently augmented because no software is configured, installed, or upgraded on personal gadgets, and the access of services can be from anywhere.
- Google Cloud customers can focus on quick innovation without to worry about the complexities and expense of infrastructure management and hardware procurement.
- Infrastructure performance, security, functionality, and reliability, are likely to improve because customers can benefit from “vertically integrated” stacks that are improvised at every level — which would be out of reach for on-premise deployments built from off-the-shelf components.
Though major companies have “shifted and lifted” their whole of the infrastructure to the Google cloud as part of a full digital transformation, still most will choose to take a gradual approach that presumes a hybrid environment. This is the reason why it’s more important for your cloud provider to support integration with on-premise systems, in addition to open frameworks and APIs, via standard connectors and interfaces, that help make customer applications portable to other platforms (whether cloud-based or on-premise).
Why one should be migrating to the Google cloud platform?
We here enlist few use cases for those organizations that are taking a gradual approach to a cloud migration for their initial success:
- Managed services: Data analytics (e.g., Google BigQuery), collaboration apps (e.g., G Suite), and even machine learning (e.g., Google Cloud ML Engine) can now be regarded as services that complement on-premise systems before making a whole infrastructure shift to the cloud.
- Development & testing environments: Similarly, using public-cloud infrastructure in lieu of replicating on-premise resources for test/dev can make significant capital investments unnecessary.
- Disaster recovery (DR): maintaining data center redundancy can be expensive. Instead, storing redundant data in the public cloud, coupled with the use of specialized tools for managing the DR process, can be more cost-effective.
- Compute-intensive specialized workloads: Google cloud platform serves as an efficient option when access to massive computing power is needed but only on a transient/ad-hoc basis.
- Data archiving: Google cloud can provide data storage at massive scale and cost-effectively.
Earlier, cloud computing was premised on working IT infrastructure in a more cost-effective and a flexible way. But now we see that Google cloud platform is about “serverless” computing, that is, freeing customers to unlock full digital business transformation by making them forget about the existence of that infrastructure entirely.
Accemy enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies in designing, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions ( web, mobile, and backend solutions).
We are primarily looking to serve clients interested in Google Cloud Platform, fulfilling enterprise cloud needs. From handling cloud application development to Google marketplace integration of existing apps.We have some of the best talents in Google cloud computing space working with it and is able to leverage them to deliver world-class solutions for its clients. We publishes blogs, tutorials to inform its audiences of the trends and also gives helpful advice on navigating any changes. Our depth and breadth of experience in GCP includes our hands on experience on :
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Cloud Storage
- Big Query
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Endpoints
- App Engine Modules
- User Authentications and Credentials
- Managing App Engine Applications
- Push to Deploy
- Datastore Data Modelling
- Queries and Indexes
- Entity Groups and Transactions
- App Engine Performance and Optimization
- Task Queues